Last updated November 20, 2020
Collecting and Using Information
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the App and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us when completing an online form or subscribing to our marketing emails: first and last name, email address, phone number, home address, and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you choose to include.
Information as You Navigate Our App
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the App and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We collect information such as which of the pages on the App you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the App.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. We collect and aggregate information about whether you are accessing the App via a mobile device or tablet, device type, carrier, and operating system.
- Demographic Information. We may collect information concerning your age range, gender, and interests (e.g., arts & entertainment, games, sports).
- Location Information. We collect country location information from App visitors.
Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and App, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our App or Services or to inform you of any changes to our App or Services;
- Email you our newsletter;
- Contact you regarding our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our App and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data or App-related services on our behalf (e.g., hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- To service providers to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your smartphone or tablet and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every device that you use.
Choices About Marketing Communications
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Third Party Links
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
How to Contact Us
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please email us at email@example.com.